How Does Dina Friedman (Producer of The Media Path Podcast) Remember Seeing The Full Monty (1997) for the 1st Time?
Dina Friedman, producer of The Media Path Podcast, joins Ryan and Nicole to discuss the 1997 Peter Cattaneo film, The Full Monty. It was nominated for 4 Oscars and it ended up winning Best Original Score in a Musical or Comedy for Anne Dudley's "controversial" score.
- How the movie went from an indie film to a huge hit. (grossed 250 million on a 3.5 million budget)
- Why Anne Dudley's score is considered controversial
- How the soundtrack is full of great dance tracks
- How the film packages a lot of heavy topics in a crowd pleasing film
- The film's legacy and how it will soon be a TV show
If you're looking to create a podcast with professional sound, check out Podtastic Audio at:
For More Information about The Media Path Podcast:
If you'd like to support Soundtrack Your Life, we have a Patreon, where you'll get bonus episodes and more!